Enable the taskbar
- Start -> Run -> Enter "gpedit.msc" and click OK
- Navigate to the following branch
User configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar
- Find the setting "Show QuickLaunch on Taskbar" and double click on it
- Change the setting to "Enabled" and click OK
- Close the Local Group Policy Editor
- Right click the taskbar > toolbars > New Toolbar...
- Navigate to %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\
- Mark the "Quick Launch" folder and choose the Select Folder button
- Removed "Show text"
- Removed "Show Title"
- View > Small Icons